Qualia or Member States in Faelish (sometimes written uncapitalized as "member states", or, more infrequently "Pages & Forals") is a collective term used to refer to the Pages: Ríocht Fíl, Valaduria, Aroës, Dhíall, Lito, and Pentapoli, and the Forals: Vila do Infante, Santiago de Fuelaterra, Argenteau, New Norwich, and Falcatta, which together form the Federated States of Faeland. It is most commonly heard in political contexts, when referring to the Federal Council.
Devolved national administrations
Faeland comprises 11 states which are classified as Pages or Forals (and a territorial protectorate: the Corioles Islands).
- Federated Dhíall - The Dhíall
- Valadurian Republic - Valaduria
- Dominion of Litus - Lito
- Federation of the Latin Coast - Pentapoli/Vhallonesia
- Ríocht Fíl - Kingdom of Faeland/Midlands
- Democratic Republic of the Aroës - Aroës